- Expanded the Structured Assessment of Violence Risk in Youth (SAVRY) to a web-based system so community staff could provide testing and scoring prior to youth committal to Oakley.
- Partnered with the Administrative Office of the Courts and their MYCIDS program and DYS's CMS program to combine efforts that expand the electronic filing system capabilities for all youth courts statewide.
- Established electronic fingerprinting to expedite the DYS hiring process and provide for safety in hiring staff that work with youth.
- Achieved full academic and vocational accreditation with the Mississippi Department of Education, Office of School Accreditation.
- Expanded mental health contractual services at Oakley to improve level of treatment.
For further information or assistance contact:
Division of Youth Services
601-359-4972 | 866-312-7215